About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Friday 4 March 2011

A sign of my commitment . . . .

As a sign of my commitment I moved my brothers old cot out of the attic at my parents house and into my flat on the 6th of January 2011. I also decided that I had 2 non-negotiables when adopting: I wanted a girl and she had to be healthy. After posting this photo on Facebook I was inundated with baby goodies: A Gracco pram travel system, camp cot, piccolo, car seat, Bumbo baby seat, baby toys, desposable nappies (enough for a month) , baby clothes 0-3 months, 3-6 months and 6-12 months, bedding, pictures, curtains, bottles . . . It is going to be one lucky precious baby girl :-) A big thank you to all those kind and generous people out there who have been giving me things in preperation for this bundle of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment