About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Tuesday 12 April 2011

On "the list" waiting for "the call" . . .

I havent receieved the letter saying I am on "the list" yet, but I know "the meeting" was last Thursday and the social worker did not think there was any reason I would not be on "the list" . . .So now is "the wait" for "the call" . . . I think I am ready. I need to ensure that my planning at school is always 9 weeks(45 working days ahead) as that is how much maternity leave I get. Just to think I will soon be on maternity leave!! I am really happy that there is someone who is able to step into my class at a moments notice :-) That makes me feel much better about leaving my Grade 1`s for 9 weeks. Lets hope I get "the call" soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment