About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Monday 4 April 2011

Where I am in the adoption process . . .

Tomorrow is my home visit. It is the last part of the process besides the police clearance, that I am still patiently waiting for. Home visit was at 2pm but has been moved to 12 o clock. The social worker is on call and needs to be in court tomorrow. There is no predicting when babies and children need to be placed in foster care quickly.
My flat is finally all sorted. The brand new lounge suite arrived today. The pictures and bathroom accessories were fitted this morning. My flat smells brand new . . .new tiles, paint, carpets and lounge suite.
Now all the baby room needs is a baby . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment