About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Saturday 21 May 2011

New experiences . . .

Sasha is experiencing new and exciting things every day. On Wednesday she went to her first election with Mommy so Mommy could vote. On Thursday she spent time at her Mommy`s school talking to the children and opening presents. Wow! She has been spoilt. On Thursday Mommy also found out that Sasha will be on Mommy`s medical aid from 1 June :-) Yesterday was a big baby shower at Nanna`s house. She is such a lucky girl to get so many presents. Sasha can now hold a rattle, even though she hits herself in the eye every now and then. She hasnt been well but seems to be getting over her chesty cold. I suspect that she has started to teeth as for 2 days now she has put both her hands in her mouth and cried in the evening :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment