About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Sunday 13 March 2011

Creating a visual profile of myself . . .

When a woman/couple decide to give her/their baby up for adoption she/they are usually presented with a few possible suitable people/couples who are on the list waiting to adopt. I will be presented to her/them by means of a visual profile which I have created. It can contain anything about myself without giving away too many personal details. Most people create a book or flip-file profile. I have spent about 2 weeks creating in windows publisher 8 A4 collages highlighting the most important aspects of my life using photographs. Each of the 8 pages has a little story about the photo`s which goes with it. I would like to have them printed in the next week or 2 and laminate the collage and little stories back to back and put it in a colourful plastic envelope. So when they are looking at my profile they can spread all the collages out in front of them. I tried to upload the collages here but this site will not accept the publisher format. Once I have colour printed them, I will scan them and upload them here. The 8 collages headings are: (1)Something about me (2)My loving family (3)I enjoy camping (4)Teaching as a career (5)Celebrations(6)My home(7)The joy of being alive(8)A very special angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment