About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Saturday 5 March 2011

More letters in postboxes . . .

It has come to my attention that all of the six people I put down as references received forms in their postboxes. I happened to see the one my Dad has to fill in today. It includes a lot of details about my experience with children and if he feels I would be good around children. It also questions if my home, environment and lifestyle would be suitable for the raising a child. I cannot remember the exact words but they asked something about the vibe in my home. Again, I have to say, that I am really impressed with how thorough Child Welfare are in screening prospective parents. Before a baby or child is placed in a home they really do a lot of homework :-) After all an innocent little baby deserves nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment