About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Friday 4 March 2011

Nesting . . .

Multitasking has taken on a new meaning these past few weeks. Juggling school, filling in application for adoption, appointments and flat renovations. What started out as maybe I should tile my entrance hall turned into the passage, kitchen amd bathroom floors and walls. It was 9 days of dust. I could not even see my flat inside. The more I dusted, the more dust there was. My good friend commented on my Facebook that everyone she knew who was pregnant had started with major renovations. She reconned that this was a sign that I was ready for a baby. Another friend called it nesting . . . .  I liked that :-)
My nesting is not finished yet . . . Well, the tiling looks fabulous now that the dust is gone. Next on the agenda is painting. That starts on Monday and should take a week. After that it I am looking to replace the carpets and buy a new lounge suite. At the moment I have one couch as my kind and loving brother took my old falling apart lounge suite away. I will keep you posted on my `nesting` progress and even post some photos. I have moved all the baby stuff I have so generously been given into my second bedroom which I will now call `the babies room`. I have not bought 1 thing for this precious baby yet, but have been inundated with goodies from very generous friends and people I hardly know :-) The wooden cot is going to be painted white next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment