About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Bonding with Sasha . . .

Sasha came home on Tuesday evening and it is now very early on Sunday morning. In other words Sasha has been "home" for just over 4 days. We are bonding so beautifully . . . She definitely knows who her Mommy is and is full of smiles :-) The first 3 days were a little hectic with Mommy having to submit her maternity leave, trying to put Sasha onto my medical aid, going to the doctor and apprearing in court. She went with me to all these appointments. Yesterday (Saturday) was the first full day we just stayed at home and relaxed :-) Sasha is such an easy baby. She never cries and is always happy and smiling :-) When she is awake I have been showing her some rattles and giving her a balance of plying in her Fisher Price chair and tummy time. Sasha loves her bathtime and splashes about like a little fish. She still has a bit of a snotty nose but she is getting better :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment