About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Getting into a routine . . .

This Mommy advocates and believes in the importance of routines for children. I am always telling the parents of the children at school how important this is for the childs sense of security. So now it is time for me to practice what I preach. I do realise that it is not always easy . . . but Sasha is a dream child so far. Credit has to go to Cotlands where she stayed for almost 4 months as they did a fabulous job of getting her into a routine that I just need to maintain. Sasha is in a fabulous routine already. She wakes up at 5am for her bottle, after which she gets one every 4 hours until 9pm . . . Sasha then sleeps all the way through to 5am :-) She is an angel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment