About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Wednesday 4 May 2011

Today I received `the call` . . . 4 May 2011

I received 'the call' today. I am going to meet my precious gift on Friday and could be a Mommy by next week. I do know a little about her already, some of which I need to keep confidential. She was born on 4 January 2011 which makes her 4 months old today. I am going to Child Welfare on Friday to get some background which I too need to keep confidential and then driving to Somerset West to meet her. I know there are many excited friends and family out there. I will keep you posted :-)

2 comments:

  1. Natalie, that is the best news ever! so amazing, I get emotional thinking about it! Friday is going to be an incredible day - enjoy every minute, and take lots of photos - she is going to love looking back in years to come at the day she met her mommy! xxx from Lindell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a special day Friday is going to be! Praying for you and her and that things may all work out perfectly!

    ReplyDelete