About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Friday 6 May 2011

Going to meet My Precious Gift this morning . . . So exciting!!!

I am going to meet my precious baby angel today. I am first going to Child Welfare at 8am so that the social worker can tell me her background and show me her photo. We will then head to Somerset West to where she is staying in a place of safety for the meeting. I am obviously very excited to see her and hope to have decided on a name for her by the end of the day. Equipped with my brand new camera, I happened to have bought last Saturday for her arrival, and my camera cell I will hopefully be able to take a few photo`s. Something tells me my life is about to change :-) After the visit we will head back to Child Welfare and complete some paper work that needs to be submitted to court. I will then need to wait for the court to give me legal guardianship before I can fetch her. When I have that piece of paper in my hand I will be able to fetch her :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment