About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Friday 4 March 2011

Application Delivery - Wednesday 23 February 2011

I headed to Child Welfare in Klipfontein road straight after school. When I got to reception the lady said she didnt usually do this but I could take the application through to Eden Cottage, adoption house on the property, myself. When I got there I was fortunate to find both the adoption social workers. They said they would contact me about my screening but were pretty booked up :-( I asked them to please check that all my documents were in order and as I was walking back to my car one of them called me back to say there had been a cancellation . . . I think the hand of God :-) . . . and that I could have my screening on Wednesday 2 March and attend workshops on Thursday 3 March and on Wednesday 9 March. I would then have a home visit, after which I would hear if I was suitable to adopt a baby.

1 comment: