About Me

My photo
I am a Sasha`s Mommy. I have adopted an angel. She is a precious gift and will grow up as my own.

Friday 6 May 2011

The day I met you Sasha . . . 6 May 2011

Today`s meeting went very well!! I first went to Child Welfare where I received some background information on the baby they wanted me to meet. Her name is Alive (pronounced Aleave) but I will call her Sasha Alive Theunissen :-) She has big eyes and is cute and cuddly. I am going to visit her again on Sunday :-) I was extremely excited when we met. She looked at me with her very big eyes which said "Who are you??" lol :-) Then she fell asleep in my arms :-) The law says I cannot upload her photo until I have receive the Adoption Order so you will have to wait to see her. The social worker is trying to get a court date. After apprearing in court I can take her home :-) That will happen within the next few weeks :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment